Halloween Dessert Recipe | Make this Halloween Unforgettable
It's Halloween just around the corner! Get that creepy outfit, cut a few pumpkins, and have a great time in the kitchen making tasty, homemade treats. Apart from the creepy decors and spooky outfits, Halloween is all about desserts. A lot of vegan Halloween desserts!
Regardless of whether you're scared of ghosts or witches or black cats— you can turn your Halloween theme or scary movie characters into delectable desserts. Turn your scarily festive house in something more terrifying and joyful with these appallingly delightful Halloween desserts, including Halloween cupcakes, Halloween cakes, Halloween cookies and different tasty treats. The decision is yours: You can go mysterious or moody with desserts portrayed as trolls, ghosts, goblins, witches or even spiders. For a more innovative approach to Halloween, consider making the treats that consist of blood, skeletons and eyeballs to rise up the scoop factor.
Halloween dessert recipe ideas:
Halloween provides an ideal opportunity to create classic, old fashioned scare along with spooky, delicious desserts. These include delicious pastries, cake, snacks, treats, sweets, candies and drinks for the parties.
Vegan Halloween dessert recipe:
Making vegetarian Halloween treats might be your priority this year if you avoid using animal products. Our best Halloween dessert recipes are ideal for the vegetarians with a sweet tooth that craves for chocolate, ice creams, marshmallow and cupcakes.
These vegan Halloween dessert recipes are not only delicious and versatile. Still, they are very healthy for children and adults alike because they are made from fresh, raw ingredients that utilize only natural sources of sugar. Plus they have more nutrients like protein, vitamins and fibre as compared to store-bought treats. Made with a whole-grain food, plant-based ingredients, and natural sugar sources like dates and bananas, these desserts are freakily satisfying. Try one of the below-mentioned chocolate Halloween dessert recipes.
Frozen Chocolate-Banana Treats: (Healthier Than Ice Cream!)
These tasty frozen banana ice cream treats are infused with cocoa, wrapped in chewy Grape-Nuts oats that keep the ice cream compact inside and keep it from flowing outside on your fingers.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
- Total yield: Makes 50 treats
- Cuisine: Desserts and sweets
- 2 teaspoons of pure, good quality vanilla extract
- ? cup of unsweetened plant-based milk, for example, soy, almond, rice or cashew milk
- ¼ to ? cup of pure maple syrup
- ? cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 fully ripe bananas (riper the better, as they are sweeter)
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1½ cups of Grape-Nuts cereal
Method and directions:
- First, put the first five ingredients in a food processor and blend (through bananas). Cover and keep blending until thoroughly combined. Move the mixture to a big mixing container. Now, add oats and blend well with hand.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it alongside parchment paper or waxed paper. Put aside cereal in a separate bowl.
- Using the bigger end of a melon ball scooper or a little spoon, scoop out a little chocolate ball and dump it into oat cereal. Move the ball with your fingers or spoon to completely wrap it with cereal. Carefully and gently, place it on an already arranged baking sheet. Repeat the process with residual chocolate blend and oat.
- When done with coating, place the baking tray in the freezer until balls are perfectly frozen. Once done, move the treats from the tray to an airtight container and store in the freezer. Serve cold when required.
Gluten-Free Vegan Ghost Cupcakes:
These simplest, allergen-free, easiest ghost cupcakes always make the best Halloween treat. All it has is a simple chocolate cupcake recipe in the core, topped with fluffy, soft vanilla buttercream and two bright chocolate eyes!
Although these little ghost cupcakes are meant to be spooky, they are far from creepy and super cute. It's a simple way to turn a vegan, gluten-free, cupcake from usual to horribly charming!
- Cuisine: cupcakes and cakes
- Serves: 12 to 14 persons
- Baking time: 16 to 18 minutes
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Total time: Around fifty minutes
For chocolate cupcakes:
- 1 1/4 cups of good quality, gluten-free flour mix
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pure, good quality, vanilla concentrate
- 1 cup natural cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder of good quality
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seed oil
For vegan vanilla buttercream icing /frosting:
- 2 tablespoons of softened, melted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk coffee creamer (French vanilla or standard)
- 3 cups of powdered organic sugar, sifted before use
- 1/2 cup of non-hydrogenated, organic shortening
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- small sized chocolate candies or mini chocolate chips (dairy-free)
Method and directions:
- Start by preheating the oven at 350 degrees. Line pans for cupcakes with cupcake liner papers.
- Together sift the cocoa powder, flour mix, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together water, coconut milk and vinegar, until it curdles a little. Now add oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Gradually add in flour mixture. Blend for a minute, until well combined.
- Now is the time to pour delicious batter into pre-arranged cupcake pan. Bake them for about 16 to 18 minutes, or until a tester (like a skewer) when inserted in the middle of the yummy cupcake comes out clean. Place them on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Now is the turn to make the buttercream. For that whip together vegan butter and shortening for one minute in a large stand blender. Add two tablespoons of coffee creamer, sifted powdered sugar vanilla. Whip it for two minutes, until it turns fluffy and light. (add an extra tablespoon of coffee creamer if necessary).
- Take a large round-tipped piping bag and fill it with butter—top all the cupcakes with large mounds of buttercream frosting in the centre. Pull away the nozzle to create small tips. Add mini chocolate candies or chocolate chips for eyes.
Reasons why will you love our Halloween dessert recipe ideas:
- Fully vegan ingredients.
- Free from allergens.
- Offer innovative ways to decorate.
- Super charming, fun, and merry!
- Ideal for Halloween festivities
- An interacting Halloween activity to do with children!